Amazon is the world’s largest retailer, and it has over 300 million active customers. It’s also the biggest marketplace online today, and it’s continuing to grow. In fact, in 2017 alone, Amazon sold more than $180 billion worth of products!
But Amazon has its downsides, too. One of the biggest is that it’s hard to tell whether or not a product will sell well on Amazon just by looking at it. You need to know what other sellers are doing with their products and how they’re pricing them before you can make an educated guess about whether or not yours will sell well there.
That’s where Jungle Scout comes in! Jungle Scout is a tool for sellers who want to get the most out of Amazon without having to do all the work themselves.
Juggle With Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is a powerful tool that helps sellers research potential product ideas, find profitable products to sell on Amazon, and optimize their listings so they get found by more customers.
Jungle Scout can make selling on Amazon a breeze. It provides sellers with helpful tools that can help them connect with more of their target market and ultimately gain more profits. It allows sellers to see all sorts of information about their competitors’ listings, including things like:
– What keywords do they use in their titles and descriptions
– How much profit they make from each sale
– How many reviews do they have on average (and how positive those reviews are)
– What other products are sold by that seller—and how often do those products sell
How Can Sellers Benefit From Using Jungle Scout?
So what are some of the ways Jungle Scout can help you? Let’s take a look at some of the main benefits of using jungle scout keyword scout
- It helps sellers find profitable product ideas based on sales data from Amazon itself (and competitor stores). This means taking advantage of existing demand instead of creating it yourself—a much easier way to succeed as an Amazon seller!
- It helps sellers find high-demand products that have low competition and high-profit margins, which means less work for more money! Plus, these types of products are less likely to be counterfeited or copied by competitors, so there’s less risk involved when investing.
- It helps you find profitable products to sell on Amazon, based on their BSR (best seller rank) and sales history and also gives you an estimate of how many units you’ll need to sell to make $1,000.
How To Effectively Use Jungle Scout
The most basic way to use Jungle Scout is to enter a search term and see what pops up. You can also add filters for things like category, price range, etc. so that you don’t get overwhelmed with information when searching for something specific.