You can do a few things to troubleshoot your keypad door handle if it’s not working correctly.
- Check the batteries. If the batteries are low, they may not have enough power to operate the door handle. Try replacing the batteries with fresh ones.
- Make sure the door is properly aligned. The keypad door handle may not work correctly if the door is not properly aligned. Adjust the door, so it is level and flush with the frame.
- Clean the keypad. If the Keypad door handle is dirty, it may not work correctly. Try cleaning it with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
- Check the wiring. If the wiring is loose, it may cause the door handle to malfunction. Try tightening any loose wires.
- Check the door handle itself. If the door handle is damaged, it may need to be replaced. Try testing the door handle by opening and closing the door a few times. If it doesn’t work properly, you may need to replace it.
- Reset the door handle. If the door handle is not working correctly, you may need to reset it. To do this, press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds.
If none of these troubleshooting tips fix the problem, you may need to call a professional to repair or replace the door handle.